Sunday, August 2, 2009

PAIN!!!

The pain is here! The stabbing shock waves make my insides feel as though they are twisting in knots while other stabs feel like I knife piercing through my body. Concentrating is hard because the waves of pain grab my attention, pull me in and take my breath away. I could tell yesterday that the cycle was beginning. True to form I have pain today and am constipated to boot. I decided since it was a new month I should actually take out my calender and check for any appointments. I knew I had one this month but wasn't sure then it was. Soooo, tomorrow is my 6 monthe follow-up mammogram. My first one showed 3 small cysts that the doctor wanted to keep an eye on. Hmmm, I'm having a hard time concentrating; have to take more pain meds. Goodnight.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.