Wednesday, August 19, 2009




Many thanks and a huge shout-out to Tabitha for this Kreativ Blog award. This is no ordinary award - there are rules! Following are the 7 rules, next are the 7 facts some might find interesting about me and last but not at all the least are the links to 7 of the blogs that I follow.


Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (see below)

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.




Okay, 7 possibly interesting things about me...

1. Even though I haven't done it in years - I LOVE to sew and craft.

2. I'm the eldest of 5 who are 6, 8, 10 and 14 years younger than me which is why when my daughter reached 8 years of age I decided I would not have any more kids.

3. I played varsity sports, was a cheerlead, on student council, Miss M******* Princess, tried out for Miss Teen Washington, acted in several plays, and I am now a teacher; HOWEVER, I am an introvert.

4. I have been homeless two different times living in my car the first time and a tent the last time.

5. I love frogs but I have a really sad childhood frog story.

6. Two of my favorite authors in high school were Victoria Holt and Leon Uris. There were many more - this just demonstrates my eclectic taste. If it's a book I'll read it! :).

7. I am fascinated by geneology and am slowly working on our families lineage.



Next... 7 Kreative Bloggers... in no particular order.

1. Shark Bait's Reef

2. A Writer Wannabe

3. Building His Body

4. karen...following the whispers

5. That's Not Me Anymore

6. Where Romance Meets Therapy

7. Thinking Out Loud

Enjoy your award and keep on writing!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and you deserved the award :)

    I love to sew and craft too, but have had time in years either. But it's fun to dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have material cut out for a jacket. I cut it out 16+ years ago because I know I did it before my daughter was born. I haul it with me every time I move - along with yards of fabric and a few storage boxes of craft items. My newest dream is that we'll get the house we offered on and I'll finally have someplace to work! Thanks ladies for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.