Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life is hectic

School is almost out and hopefully things will slow down some. Its not that I've had so much to do really, just a lot of emotional 'stuff' at work and home. Sometimes I wonder if it is really such a great idea to put off dealing with some of these things until 'summer begins'. At the same time I am just not up to any more emotional strain. Krystal is not getting better like I would like. She was running another low grade fever last night. Not than anyone is paying attention but for an update she has been very sick. What we thought was an infection from a budding wisdom tooth turned into a very bad case of strep throat (took two antibiotics to get rid of it) and mono. When they did the blood tests her liver enzymes were elevated which is cause for some concern. They want her getting her blood checked every two weeks until she tests negative. I'm not sure how we are supposed to go about doing that when she is up in Washington but we'll figure it out. I want to get to bed. I'm meeting my new boss tomorrow and want to be rested. I'll be on here more frequently in the near future as I work to get my self back on track. Have a good one and God Bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.