Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day

The morning was wonderful. Krys brought me breakfast in bed that consisted of eggs benedict (1/2 order), the other half a muffin had strawberry jam, a blueberry muffin a glass of orange juice all served on a tray. That is the first time she has ever tried anything that involved so much cooking and she did a wonderful job. J. is getting ready right now for us to go out. He is taking me out to dinner. I just want us to have some quiet time together where we can talk about some things. Nothing bad, I just want him on board with this whole take care of me thing. I can't do it if I don't have the support of my family too. He has to be willing to be a part of the process without feeling like I am neglecting him or anything. I am hoping that I get a few supporters on here as well. I am going to leave it public for a while longer and also invite some people that I feel will be supportive and understanding. We really need to get things pulled together for all our sakes. He's the always harping at me about my responsibilty as a parent and I need to be sure I am doing all I can. Well, we haven't been doing all we can and we need to lay down some plans. It's about time to go so I'm signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.