Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Great article

I receive a newsletter from this website and this article (http://www.womentowomen.com/adrenalfatigue/adrenalglandweightgain.aspx?) was one of the most recent. I have read similar information, most notably when reading the Schwarzbein books. It is for this very reason I feel that if I can get my diet regulated, exercise regularly and manage my stress I will be able to get off all these &*%$ drugs that keep me sane, stop the pain and not feel so worn down all the time.

Quick exercise update: I worked out on Monday 30 minutes on the treadmill (1.78 miles, 250+ calories) and the lower body/core exercise machines. Tuesday was 45 minutes treadmill (2.+ miles, 350+ calories) and 15 minutes bike (1.5+ miles & 175+ calories)

Need to get to bed, one of my goals is to get to bed earlier so that I am getting at least 7 hours sleep every night.

"For Thine is the glory!"

It appears that you have to click on the blog title to get to the article. I'll have to figure out what I am doing wrong. Let me know if you can't get to the article and I will just paste it in. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.