Monday, May 4, 2009

Today was better...

Today was a quick day with work, getting Krystal, going to physical therapy and then home for dinner. Dinner was easy though, Karen sent left overs; home-made chili and some ham hocks and beans. Krystal made some cornbread and dinner was done!! Now I'm watching "Medium" and will be heading for bed soon. Thought I better stick with my commitment though and write down what I ate today.
BR - 1/2 bagel w/Swiss; OJ w/ grapefruit seed extract

LN - 1 1/2 Jack-in-the-box chicken strips & 1/2 a small fry

DN - 2 cups chili w/ 1/8 C cheese; 2 pieces cornbread

I know I didn't drink enough water today because I didn't refill my bottle at school. I should refill it at least twice. I'm not 'teaching' since we are testing so I am doing less talking/moving which means I don't get as thirsty.

Decided I am going to post my weight on Sunday. Don't really want to and I can come up with all kinds of reasons to wait but it is just putting off the inevitable. I either do this or I don't - and being open about what I weigh is part of the deal.

I'm watching more tv than writing - it's the 2-hour "Medium". Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.