Saturday, May 9, 2009

Movie night

For the first time in a long time we all sat down to watch a movie together. When we got the movies we picked up some snack items to go along. I was the only one who managed to stay awake throught he movie - not that it was boring by any means. They were just tired I guess. Tried to sleep in a little this mornin but didn't. Ahh well. I have instructions to not leave bed tomorrow until given 'permission'. :) Mom called today from Alaska - they are celebrating today to avoid crowds. We are celebrating with Karen on the 23 because she is busy tomorrow. Well, I might write more later...have chores to do want to do a little research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.