Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick note

I think I finally like the look of my blog. I hate trying to come up with something to say in the About Me section. I think this weekend I will get my daughter to help me take some photos, measurements, etc. and I will post them. I decided if I'm going to do this I have to be willing to be completely real about the whole process. How can I prove I've made progress if I don't provide a starting point. I'm not looking forward to it at all - it is very humbling to have 'the gory details' revealed about your physique. One of my self-improvement goals is to get better sleep and considering it is now almost 10:30 pm and I have to get up at 6:00 am I need to get to bed. Quick recap of today's food:
BF - bagel w/swiss cheese & oj
L - burrito (rice, beans, meat, cheese) & soda
Misc. - 2 bite-size scones; 4 rolos; 1 tortilla w/cheese; lots of water

Not a good day to start recording what I am eating I guess. Oh, well! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.