Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thoughts while I wait...

I quite often find myself in situations where I don't have a computer or a book but have time to kill; therefore my attempt to use my time a little more wisely.  Today was the second day back after Christmas break and I am tired. I'm sure its due in part to it also being my second day back on the 5/1 plan.  Krystal and I restarted together and both of us plan on helping each other.  Have to check with her later to see how today went for her.  I had a good day except for the trail mix which was mostly peanuts and raisens (sp?).  I think ther were three or four chocolate candies.
I've been thinking more about working on that support network and have thought about a couple of people I would like to approach for some advice.  I've never had a group of friends or even a friend I felt I could turn to for support and advice. I'm prety sure this is a problem of my own creation; however, every 'problem' has a solution!
I wanted to share my most recent ...time to go for now.

1 comment:

  1. HEY GIRL! I know it's been too long, but thought I'd stop by to say hello. I hope you still remember me???
    HELLO!!!
    Still love ya,
    Laurel
    (lorlie6 on HubPages.com)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.