Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life moves with the current of time...

It's been too long since I posted but not much has happened ove the last few weeks.  We are no closer to being in a new home, in fact it is looking less likely now than it did a month ago.  Only God knows what is in store for us in the coming months.  I've been writing in my journal rather than here.  The thoughts, fears, rantings were too personal for this forum.  During the same time though I have been working on a piece that I just posted called Suicide Angel.  It's a story from my JT's life - one of the many I hope to compile.  Writing group tomorrow and an afternoon of report cards, IEP writing, and writing lesson plans.  Thanksgiving is around the corner and Christmas is just over the hill - are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. Ready?

    I cling to life by my fingernails, keep my eyes on the Lord, and HANG ON! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.