Monday, October 12, 2009

Why does no one seem to believe - I talk in order to relieve - I hope to find support - Instead I endure yet another report - of all my failures as a mother - hearing from one is bad enough - both becomes unbearable - don't yell at her he snaps - for telling Sadie no, as she pawed at the back seat - call psych for apt - call counselor about bringing S to apt, try to get Jt to go - he manipulates too - pray for me Lord, my heart is weary - carry me Lord, my legs are weak - Amen

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you! The Lord knows your needs and He will never let you fall! Love the picture above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even know you, yet i feel for you. not going through the same thing, but understand depression, hard relationships, physical pain. praying blessings, peace, and hope into your life.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.