Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Incomplete musings...

My anger or lack there of...

Counselor comment today "wrong profession"; in reference to not feeling the ability to be completely open about beliefs, lifestyle, life choices, etc.

Maybe I need to learn how to be a better friend...

I always thought if I understood myself better it would help...

Food is my heroin...

Exercise becomes my cocain...

Finding balance is the key. Maybe I should try a 12-step program...

Puppy = joy, unconditional love, laughter

How do I find my way back to a church?

My new talent 'escape' artist...took 3/4 of my session today to actually get around to anything beyond a recap of life events since our last apt...

Asking for help = imposing upon another...If they wanted to help they would offer...

Am I just looking for excuses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.