Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A quick thought...

One of the motivating factors in losing weight has been the prospect of being able to get off some of the medications I have been put on over the years.  Due to circumstances slightly out of my control I ran out of one of my prescriptions and have been without it now for a little over a week.  None of my family members have noticed a change in my emotional state and I have been able to sleep, work, etc as normal.  I've been on this medication the longest and in the past haven't been able to go more than three days without feeling physically sick (tremors, anxiety attacks) and emotionally on edge.  This time - nothing; no symptoms of any kind.  Thank you for the hidden blessing!  My current difficulty:  I still haven't figured out which came first the emotional or physical?  Did one problem create another or was it a simultaneous downward spiral, one tumbling in front of the other on a whim?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a word or two before you go.